Elisa has had successes in top schools regularly for the following exams: 4+, 7+, 11+, 13+, SATs and GCSEs.
Below are some details about how the programmes work.
- Group sessions, where between 6-12 children are taught by one or two teachers
- One-to-one individual sessions where the teacher tailors the entire lesson to the child’s needs
Most children take at least one individual session a month. This is to ensure that each student receives the maximum individual tutoring required to help them in exactly the way they need
We aim for students to improve with the involvement of their parents. Elisa has a word with every parent after every class.
The idea is to begin to see working quickly as fun rather than daunting.
We cover a concept in some detail and then have the students apply it to a range of similar questions in a very short space of time.
This is discussed with the parent(s) in order not to overload a student. We recognise that they are also coping with their normal school work. However, we aim to complement this and sometimes work closely with their school. By this, we develop the students understanding of the subject matter within the curriculum.
Feedback is given at the end of every session.
The assessment will:
- Tell us what type of school would suit your child best
- Last for about 3 hours – depending on the child’s needs
- Tell us about your child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Inform our recommendations on how they can develop at school and at home.
- Give you an idea of their potential ability and how to meet it
This is followed by a post-assessment chat with Elisa where:
- You can ask any questions
- Discuss recommended schools
- Talk about what is best for your child
- Choose the right programme for success
The toys are tactile and fun to play with. They reset the student’s brain and improve concentration. Generally this is more applicable to younger pupils, but can be used for older children as well. In groups we take a ‘food’ break.
- £51 for 3 hours in a group, this includes a pack.
- One to one sessions are £48.00 but £55.00 if not combined to groups. Extra packs are £3 each.
- Group sessions are £16.00 per hour and £48 for 3 hours.
- One to one sessions are £48.00 but £55.00 if not combined to groups.
- Assessment fees are £90.
- Assessment fees for individual assessments with a written report are £120.
- A 20-minute consultation with me follows each assessment.
Please note fees are non refundable. A 4 week deposit will be payable 3 weeks from your registration date. It cannot be retrieved until 6 months has passed and any lessons owed have been made up. Any lessons missed must be paid for the following week and be rebooked with Elisa, you can bank any lessons for 6 months if you do not want to take them immediately. Please note if later than 10 minutes of picking up from a 1-1 class yo will be charged half an hours fees, as the lesson will be extended to one and a half hours.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- …and other GCSE subjects